September 22, 2011

Diligence

In the manual we have as missionaries one of the chapters is titled Christlike Attributes. One of the Christlike Attributes is Diligence. It helps us improve ourselves to be more diligent. One of the lines in there says continue until all you have done, even when you are tired. This can help a lot. As a missionary you go go go all the time in the Lord's errand. Sometimes you get in and you are so tired you don't want to do anything. However you come in and do what else is needed. Being diligent has helped me because it helps me with the work I do as a missionary and when I get to the point of when you are tired I keep going because I know when I do the Lord is proud and happy of me. So next time when you have had a long day remember that as you keep going the Lord will be proud of you and happy for the effort you put in to do the best you can.