March 27, 2012

The Book of Mormon

Yesterday marks the 182 anniversary of the printing of the Book of Mormon. It is a book that has changed many peoples lives. It has changed mine. I grew up in the church. It wasn't until I really read it that I really understood what it can do. I know it is a true book. I know that it was inspired by God to be written by prophets on the American Continent. It was translated by the power and gift of God by the Prophet Joesph Smith. It is a miraculous book. I can sit here and keep typing and telling everyone who reads this how great a book it is, but you will have to find out for yourself. Please take the time to read it but keep this in mind. It is found in Moroni Chapter 10 Verses 3-5. Remember what verse 4 says 3 things 1) you must ask with a sincere heart, 2) you must have real intent, and 3) have faith. If you do this then you can come to know for yourself of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon. I know its all true.