April 12, 2012

The Bible

There are people who say that members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints don't believe in the Bible and Jesus Christ. Come and listen to an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ. This video tells that we as members of the LDS church do believe in the Bible. Listen with your heart and your ears.


The video clips from the video are from the movie Finding Faith in Christ. If you would like a copy contact the local LDS missionaries in your area. It is a great movie and it truly can help you increase your faith in Christ. It shows the miracles Christ performed and it shows in mortal ministry.

I know that the Bible is the word of God. It truly does talk about our Savior Jesus Christ. It holds His teaching that I hold so dear to my heart. I love Jesus Christ. I know He was resurrected and that He still lives today. He did everything because He loves us.