May 3, 2012

It's great

 So one way you can tell of how long you have been on your mission is by looking at your shoes. A couple of months ago I went to tie my shoes and this is what I noticed.

I said to my self oh man. Now I have to be extremely carefull in tieing my shoes. It so cool to think that the 15 months I have been out I have worn out shoes. It has been an amazing experience. I have met so many people. I have taught the gospel to many people. I have come to love the Book of Mormon.

As a missionry you get worn out many times. You want to come in and just go to bed a night. But you can't you have to plan for the next day. If you don't the day won't go well. So it's kinda like this shoelace. If I was to come in and say ahh I am just going to go to bed. Well then the shoelace would break. So I come in and plan and the shoelace stays together for as long as it can.

The Church is true. It is amazing being a missionary. When things get tough just keep going and you can make it. You will be able to hang in there until you can get new shoelace and buy a new one.