April 5, 2011

Service

So I have been doing a lot of service on my mission so far and I love it. Since I have been doing this it has turned my mind toward service. A scripture that I reacall says
17And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn awisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the bservice of your cfellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.
 This is in the second chapter of Mosiah in the Book of Mormon. It is king Benjamin talking to his people. He talks a lot about service. I know a lot of young people don't like to go out and help others, I didn't, but as I got older I learned about the joy it brought me and the other people I was serving. As king Benjamin says to his people, when you are doing the service you are serving God. So when someone ask you to go help someone move or to do dry wall. Go and do it becasue you are serving someone else but also God. I enjoy doing service and I hope you can learn to enjoy it as I do.