April 2, 2011

Be strong and of good Couarge

Bad things happen to us all the time. No one likes it right? I know I don't. Well I was going through the scriptures looking for advice for someone and this sentence of a scripture came to my mind. Be strong and of a good courage. This sentence is found in the Old Testament of the bible and the whole scripture reads

6Be strong and of a good acourage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the bLord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not cfail thee, nor dforsake thee.

This scripture has taken affect in my life many times. I can't tell you specific times but I have noticed it many times throughout my life. I love the promises that the Lord gave the children of Israel in this verse. Just because it is given back when the children of Israel were in the wilderness with Moses after he freed them from Egypt doesn't mean that it has no affect on us today. I bear my testimony that if we are strong and have courage. Our Lord our God will not fail us in our time of need and He will not forsake us. He is always watching over us and loves each and everyone us for who we are. We may not know what our lives will be 10 years down the road but He does. So be strong and of good courage. God does live and He loves everyone, He wants the best for everyone so put your trust in Him. I bear you this witness in Jesus Christ name Amen.