March 24, 2011

Enduring

So I was eating dinner one night and a thought popped into my head. It was endure to the end. Many of us have struggles and they don't seem to end. So we start asking when is this going to end and why is it happening to me. When we ask this sometimes it just seems to be getting worse and we don't know why and then we start getting mad. Well I don't know how it is for you but that is how it is for me. In the Book of Mormon in 2nd Nephi Chapter 31 Verses 15-16 it says :
 
15And I heard a voice from the Father, saying: Yea, the awords of my Beloved are true and faithful. He that bendureth to the cend, the same shall be saved.
 16And now, my beloved brethren, I know by this that unless a man shall aendure to the end, in following the bexample of the Son of the living God, he cannot be saved.

Isn't that a great promise. If we just endure to the end, which is to say our struggles, we will be saved. I love that promise! Even though I am going through at hard time at the time that I am I will be saved because I endured it and it is becasue I believe the words of Jesus Christ. I know they are true and that Jesus Christ is the son of God and that He lives. So remember when you are struggling endure it for a little while and in the long run you will be saved.