March 22, 2011

Weak things will become strong

27And if men come unto me I will show unto them their aweakness. I bgive unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my cgrace is sufficient for all men that dhumble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make eweak things become strong unto them.

I really like this scripture it is found in the book of Ether Chapter 12 verse 27. Everyone has weaknesses. I have them and they are a lot. I don't like to admit it but I do. Through my weaknesses I have been humbled more than once. It has been harsh but it has been good. When I was humbled my faith did increase in God. Since I did that the weak things I had at that time have become strong. I can't tell you what they are but they have become stronger because of my faith in God and because I have chosen to serve him. So remember this scripture and the promise it gives will be fulfilled.