March 30, 2011

Garden of Eden


So I was out doing missionary work yesterday and we were driving through a town called Eden. It got me thinking about the Garden of Eden. I was thinking what was it like. So here is what I came up with. Think of the most awesome place you have ever been to  somewhere like the Bahamas, I have never been there but it sounds really awesome, anyways imagine a really cool place that you really liked. Ok now that you have done that take it and put another really cool place together with the first place you thought of. Now take those two a times them by lets say 10. This is looking really good. Now can you imagine living there. That is how the Garden of Eden must of looked like when Adam and Eve lived there. In time this earth we live on will be brought back to the same state as the Garden of Eden.